• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Practicing alone?

LozNerd

Smash Apprentice
What can I do to improve on my own besides learning tech? Should I get 20xx to practice my Falco combos?

Little ShOcKeR

Smash Cadet
Last edited:

Little ShOcKeR

Smash Cadet
Here's some more info: Smash Practice has a video about psychology (they are working with that guy to make more of them) and they also have some videos about how to teach yourself from your mistakes. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtGeosEjh8wfMZifNfhospw

There is a player named JpegImage about 2 hours from my city. He's considered semi pro at least. His advice on solo practice was to watch videos of a pro that plays your character and to write down or mentally take note of which moves are being used at what percents, how they are spacing, which combos keep happening which stages they strike to, any habit that you can notice.

Also you can compare how you are playing the match up to how another descent player is to how a pro is.

And that's all my advice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom