• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Practice Smash Bros Casting

BigJuice

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys,

I would like to practice smash brothers casting (much like SC2 casting replays). I love just talking about a good match and getting hyped up. If you would like me to cast a replay of yours, please add it below and I'll respond back with the cast.

On another note, does anyone know how to just add audio commentary to a youtube video that is already up?

Thanks!

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Hey Guys,

I would like to practice smash brothers casting (much like SC2 casting replays). I love just talking about a good match and getting hyped up. If you would like me to cast a replay of yours, please add it below and I'll respond back with the cast.

On another note, does anyone know how to just add audio commentary to a youtube video that is already up?

Thanks!
ummm you can´t add any audio file to an already uploaded youtube video unless you download it (or record it with some recording program) with atubecatcher, add the audio commentary and upload the new video, both videos with and without commentary should then be on youtube.

BigJuice

Smash Rookie
ummm you can´t add any audio file to an already uploaded youtube video unless you download it (or record it with some recording program) with atubecatcher, add the audio commentary and upload the new video, both videos with and without commentary should then be on youtube.
Yea that's what I was thinking. Then I thought that I could just do a screencapture of the youtube video and record audio with it at the same time. Should make it pretty easy I think.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Yea that's what I was thinking. Then I thought that I could just do a screencapture of the youtube video and record audio with it at the same time. Should make it pretty easy I think.
mmm well yes it will be easy i think, or you can record the youtube video first and then record your voice while watching the actual video, then you put both together with a video editor like sony vegas or movie maker and like that you save yourself from making an error, if you had an error in the audio file just record again, if you record your voice while recording the youtube video at same time and make a mistake you´ll have to do both again.

Top Bottom