• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Practice or drills for fast falling short hop aerials?

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
So I pretty much have my tech game down except for SHFF aerials. I can do them but I’m inconsistent and sometimes have a hard time stringing them together. Does anyone know any helpful drills or practice that will help with this? I picked up Wolf as a possible secondary and I’m having some trouble with some of his combos because he’s already a fast faller and stringing fast fall aerials together is difficult for me with him because of how fast he already falls. Any drills or practice would be greatly appreciated. If this isn’t the right section I’ll post it in another one

popemanz

Smash Apprentice
doing them I it souds dumb but if there is no problem doing them separably then that's all you can do.if not try to find the part that's hardest to do in the string like falling fair and do it 20 times

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Yeah I guess that’s how I’m gonna have to do it. I was seeing if anybody had a way that they made it easier for themselves but I doubted there would be

Oneiros5321

Smash Apprentice
Yup, the best way to practice that kind of thing is to go into training mode and execute a streak of 20 or 30 of that move.
And to repeat that until you are consistent and barely have to think about it.

I don't think there's any better solution at improving that kind of move. When you get it consistently, just try to implement it in a combo, it should work out much better after.

Top Bottom