• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Brawl tournament in Phenix City, AL...input needed.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This is partly a placeholder and partly a way to learn everyone's schedule so I can plan around it.

Some of you might remember a tournament I hosted a year-and-a-half ago for Melee (Reflex's Mega-Fun Smash Challenge Session) at the clubhouse in Idle Hour Park of Phenix City, Alabama. It was pretty successful, with forty-one entrants and more televisions than Gamecubes.

I want to host another one in the same area, but specifically for Brawl this time. As it is, though, the clubhouse is usually booked at least a couple months in advance, and the next open Saturday is the third Saturday in September. However, since it is the summer and I am unemployed, I can host it on virtually any day of the week as long as it is not booked already. In that case, it could be as early as mid-July.

I need everyone's opinion on this, and I need to know what tournaments are happening in the next couple of months so that I don't cause a timing issue.

Thanks in advance; now give me some info. :)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Um a weekday would work for me over the summer. Maybe a weekend but not too sure. Id persoanlly prefer it on a weekday, since july weekends have a bunch of tourenies already planned out

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Tuesdays and Thursdays and occasionally Fridays are good for me. I can always ask off too.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
If anyone comes from GA I'll be there too.

edit: Work is most prone to scheduling me Friday/Sunday, sometimes Saturday. I can ask off for this one though.

Wine

Smash Cadet
thursdays and fridays are my days off, but i can get a saturday off anytime. i would def come as long as it doesnt conflict with genesis...which youre going to....so

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So far, Thursdays seem to be the choice pick. I'll let this thread sit for a couple days before I start throwing out possible dates.

Top Bottom