• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
There's something called multi-quote. You should try it, rather than just wallowing in acrimony towards me.

IronSquid

Smash Rookie
Would you happen to be a 36 year old fatass?

There's something called multi-quote. You should try it, rather than just wallowing in acrimony towards me.
Don't you have anything better to do than use a website's comment system to insult others? This isn't the first time I've been insulted by you, so I have a question. If you have a problem with me and my blogs, why the **** do you read them?

You're nothing more than a common troll, I've had plenty of experience with pricks like you. Why do you have to ruin this site for everybody else because you aren't satisfied with your own life?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Teran, close this thread please.

@both: This isn't even the place for you guys make decent points. Just stop responding and do PM stuff for once.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
@Iron-It's not an insult. I already see at least three possible infractions coming your way, just from this blog. I may be stating in a way that's completely devoid of tactfullness, but your blog sucks and is unnecessary.

Leaving the rest up to Teran.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay, this isn't some place to make random blogs.

If you're going to use it, use it in a proper manner instead of making something pointless to talk about.
Please, do not continue any further on this. I'm just saying, man. This goes to you too, Fox.

PM.

IronSquid

Smash Rookie
Excuse me?

Okay, this isn't some place to make random blogs.

If you're going to use it, use it in a proper manner instead of making something pointless to talk about.
I don't think you understand how blogs work. If you give people the oppertunity to say anything they please, somebody is bound to say something improper and pointless. The title should make it clear that this blog is of that nature, meaning you know that before you read it. Therefore, you have nothing to complain about except your own damn stupidity that made you read it anyway.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hot damn this thread is incredible.:applejack:

IronSquid

Smash Rookie
@sw96

That was the initial intention, but Fox Blaze ruined the fun once again. I hope that ****er gets lukemia. I swear to God, he's a stalker.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
That was the initial intention, but Fox Blaze ruined the fun once again. I hope that ****er gets lukemia. I swear to God, he's a stalker.
I know hes mean just ignore him. But dude the blog is kinda weird. Just make a good blog next time ok :)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I swear to God you both are dumb****s. How is potatoes even a remotely felicitous subject?

IronSquid

Smash Rookie
I know hes mean just ignore him. But dude the blog is kinda weird. Just make a good blog next time ok :)
I know it's weird, I like to start weird conversations. And me make a good blog? Don't make me laugh.
I swear to God you both are dumb****s. How is potatoes even a remotely felicitous subject?
If you hadn't opened your mouth in the first place, you might have found out.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Even if I didn't say anything, it still wouldn't be warranted. If you can't make good blogs, don't make them at all.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Stop replying to blogs you don't like in a negative and agressive fashion. I swear next person who does it I will try my utmost to get you roombanned never mind infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom