• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your stage ideas for Smash 5!

C3CC

Smash Lord
Hey there! I know that some users here are very creative and come up with great ideas, so feel free to share them here! I have the feeling this thread existed already, but I couldn't find it, so...

Here are mine.

Tazmily Village
Nowhere Islands

Tazmily Village comes from the game MOTHER 3. It is the home stage to Lucas. The players fight on top of the houses in the front row of the town, with special teleporters appearing randomly to take them to the row of buildings in the background, similar to Jungle Hijinxs. It features walk-offs on both sides of the stage and no cliffs.

Music available:
-Tazmily Village Remix
-Onett Remix
-Twoson / Threed Remix
-Fourside Remix
-Happy Happy Is Blue / Threed, Zombie Central Remix

Sea of Eden
Magicant

Sea of Eden comes from the game EarthBound. It is an unlockable stage and serves as the home stage to Ness, and the stage where the player must fight him when unlocking him. It is unlocked by defeating Ness after beating Classic Mode in Hard difficulty with Lucas.

The battlefield consists in two medium sized, plain islands with bodies of water both between and next to each other where the players can swim for a short time. Ness's Nightmare appears in the background, randomly shooting waves of PSI Rockin at players that can launch them on set knockback or render them unconscious for a short time. Krakens also appear randomly from the water, sometimes breathing fire at players or sometimes not doing anything at all. The Krakens' heads also serve as temporary platforms until they dive back in the water.

Music available:
-Sea of Eden / Sanctuary Guardian / Kraken of the Sea Remix
-Otherworldly Foe Remix
-Battle Against a Machine Remix
-New Age Retro Hippie Remix
-Natural Killer Cyborg / Porky Means Business! Remix

Post yours!

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've waited ever since I discovered Melee in 2004 for this stage to happen...

Bowser's Castle

Character Affiliation: Bowser, Bowser Jr.
Series: Mario Kart
Availability Status: Starter
Stage Size: Large
Stage Type: Moving

This stage is inspired by a mixture of the Bowser's Castle tracks from the Mario Kart series. The stage starts outside the castle, with no hazards to be found aside from two lava pillars at each side of the stage. These lava pillars will only come on half the time though, so it's still possible to be Ko'ed off the sides and bottom. The second part of the stage moves to the insides of the castle, in which the player is moved to a poisonous water room (like the same room in Double Dash). The only hazard is the dark purple water. After that, the third section is the most dangerous, in which the players are moved to the thwomp hallway (like in the DS version). This section is hazardous because of the thwomps. Finally, the fourth part of this stage is the volcano section, in which the players fight over the top of the volcano, risking a possible fall into the lava below (like Norfair, except the lava rises from below rather than the sides and background). The stage then transitions back to the outside of the castle to start another cycle. There is no mutual platform between stage phases, meaning this stage is like Castle Seige in its transitions and lack of one single solid platform.

Possible Music tracks:

Bowser castle 1/2/3/4 theme (Super Circuit)
Bowser's castle Double Dash theme (Double Dash)
Bowser's castle MK7 theme (Mario Kart 7)
Vs. the Dark Star (M&L: Bowser's Inside Story)
Bowser in the dark world/fire world/sky (Super Mario 64)

*If I come up with any more ideas for music and stage character, this post will be edited.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Awesome idea! I've always wanted a Bowser's Castle stage from Mario Kart (seriously, it's long overdue) but I just had never thought of how it would work. Your idea is excellent. This would have to be available on it (or a remix of it) in my opinion:

Top Bottom