• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your GSP here!

Colin Steele

Smash Apprentice
You can see it by going to Vault > records > stats and scrolling down some to highest GSP.

Mine is 816k. Is that an actual number of smashers that I've got better stats in comparison to? I wonder how many people actually have the game, and if that accounts for Japanese smashers etc.

Anyone got much info on this system?

Urbaninja9

Smash Rookie
Samus: 1,250,000 roughly.

It's how many smashers you are better than. System is more based off wins than loses. Around 1 mil I unlocked elite smash and Ive been getting mostly 1v1s in match making.

Curious what the top is right now, highest I have seen anyone post or ranked is around 1.3 mil. Anyone seen higher?

Last edited:

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
I think they need to reorganize how GSP goes up/down. Its broken when you can rematch people who lose against you.

Top Bottom