• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post-Storm Roll Call thread

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't know about the rest of the Atlantic South, but here in North Carolina, residents are generally speaking terribly unprepared for tornadoes, and the damage done in our part of the country is staggering. Given how widespread the destruction is here, I'm very worried about everyone. This thread is a place for those who live in areas affected by this storm to report in and let us know if they're okay. It's also a place for us to organize help for smashers in our communities who may have been directly affected by the storms, if need be.

Since I know more states than just NC were hit by the storm, this thread is here for anyone in the Atl. South that needs it. Let's hope it's only needed for people to let us know they're okay.

Top Bottom