• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

possibly new cheap tactic (final smash)

dak0tah

Smash Cadet
i looked around and didnt see anyone talking about this so im hoping im the first, and its not really a huge discovery, but with the tank you can get someone on top (or pick them up out of the halo) and just fly up so they die off the top of the screen. its fairly easy to avoid but ive gotten my brother with it a few times even when he knew it was coming and hes pretty decent

also, i guess this would work with falco or fox, but i dont play them as much in brawl, and i didnt look at their forums before posting

if this is old, i apologize

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
There was a video in which a wolf did that in this forum but that's from a way old thread.

Does wolf's final smash feel a lot shorter than fox's?

dak0tah

Smash Cadet
oh, ok, good to know. and based off of watching falco's and fox's FS, i know what you mean. it does feel short in comparison, but it could just be the old idea of when its mine, it cant last long enough, but when its theirs i just want it to be over

Dnato

Smash Rookie
lol i love wolfs, foxs, and falcos, final smashes cus u can easily get 2 kills with it (kill with cannon, then kill again when they come down from the revive platform by rising to the top of the screen with them on top of the tank)

Jon2Anderson

Smash Rookie
i almost think it's way too easy. like it's so cheap. my friends always get so mad when I use it on them because it's an easy 2 kills every time, which is huge.

NightJaw

Smash Rookie
wolfs landmaster seems to be shorter but i think his cannon may have a more powerful blast, and i mean its red =P

Top Bottom