• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibly a new Ice Climbers AT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shido

Smash Rookie
This happened on Wi-Fi, so maybe not.

I was Brawling with my friend, and I was attempting a chain grab, but for some reason when I tried to grab with Popo, the Nana was charging up an FSmash while following Popo still. So basically, Popo was running across the stage and Nana was sliding on the ground behind him with a charging FSmash. I unfortunately do not have the replay as it was too long, and I can't figure out how to recreate it. :/

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This happened on Wi-Fi, so maybe not.

I was Brawling with my friend, and I was attempting a chain grab, but for some reason when I tried to grab with Popo, the Nana was charging up an FSmash while following Popo still. So basically, Popo was running across the stage and Nana was sliding on the ground behind him with a charging FSmash. I unfortunately do not have the replay as it was too long, and I can't figure out how to recreate it. :/
Not new, sorry.

Lucario777

Smash Rookie
That happened b/c nana always has to stay within a certian radius of Popo unless she's hit or you use tether. If she's charging a smash, she still has to stay in that radius so she moves with you. To see this radius, try shield breaking popo and moving.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Q&A Thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom