• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Possible Z:TP Spoiler*A new Fair for Link. . .

Since Link's Fair(Forward Aerial) Has very little priority and a laggy start up,i was thinking of allowing him to have the Helm Splitter as a Fair in Brawl.He would swing his sword forward and do 1 & 1/2 flips and the sword will go in the formation of a wheel(Full Circle,then Half Circle).This is similar to a helm splitter,but it's beefed up alittle.

Like Link's Fair,it has two hits,but this way it isn't near impossible to hit.Start up Lag for the aerial should be about half as long as the start up lag as his regular Fair.First strike would be 11% second will be 6%.

If this topic is in the wrong,it can be moved or merged with another.

Link needs atleast one sligtly broken move. . . . . .Atleast i think so.=/

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Except for this picture I would agree with you:

Perhaps for his Neutral Air? I'm not too found of Link having a sex kick...
But I don't see it happening soon, perhaps if Cellshaded Link makes it in Brawl?

Besides
Great Spin > Mortal Draw
> Helm Splitter.

Except for this picture I would agree with you:

Perhaps for his Neutral Air? I'm not too found of Link having a sex kick...
But I don't see it happening soon, perhaps if Cellshaded Link makes it in Brawl?

Besides
Great Spin > Mortal Draw
> Helm Splitter.

Yeah,i know it's not gonna happen,i'm just thinking it would have been cool.But removing the sex kick is a hard choice.... =D

GenG

Smash Lord
I thought the Mortal Draw was based on Link's fmash oO doing the slash with both hands and that, nothing too strange knowing that Aonuma pushed Sakurai to make Brawl.

Top Bottom