• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

possible to actuall bust a tv washining?

06Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Chicago Illinois. but I like mexico better :P
well, i decided to try to learn waveshining a few days ago, I began by shining into a stationary wavedash to get the hang of it before actually moving. anyway, i got to the point were I was shining in place so fast that my Television just died out on me.

yeah, sorry about the tittle too.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Impossible.

There's no way the going-ons of the game could effect your TV, unless it's a plasma. The game images sometimes burn their way into the screen, and stay there.

My friend had Bowser burnt into his.

Delslayer

Smash Cadet
im pretty sure thats called the power went out which is one of the reasons that you shouldnt play during a storm lol

mog87

Smash Ace
yes it is possible...you may be one of the "chosen few" who can truly harness fox power to 100%. However with great power comes great responsibility...from now on you should train in outdoor locations where things arent so dangerous and remember to supress your power in indoor location etc THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT NEVER GO THAT FAST AGAIN you could mess up the space time continum or cause subatomic reactions that would result in the creation/destruction of pocket universes causing galactic instability.

Honestly for humanity sake maybe you should play someone safer like kirby or roy.

Smash Journeyman
However with great power comes great responsibility....

you got that from spiderman, lol

fastfox yours is going to fast i think. the guy in your sig i had that like a year ago as my sig
and i dont remember mine moving that fast it wasnt super slow but the part where hes banging his head on the keyboards after loosin his arms is way to fast.

Top Bottom