• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

possible tech?

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
ok so i was playing meta and i did his down b in the and moved backwork. i held B down and when he poped back up and did the slash he was faceing in the opposite direction but he was facing in the same that he moved! so i moved -> while facing <- in the air and ended up slashing -> if this could be exploited than it could breath new life into meta's Bdown. i was able to recreate it once or twice in training and i want to know if it can be done at will.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
99% of all techniques in smash can be done at will.

I'll test this for you later

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
MK moves twice during down B. most likely a combination of 2 directions.. whether that is -> for initial directional movement, then 2nd to do the facing direction. or something of that nature.. im pretty sure its something along those lines.

test it out, let us know.. the move itself isn't great but its a good mixup and gets you off platforms in some cases.. cept battlefield .. WHY CANT YOU DOWN B THROUGH BATTLEFIELD PLATFORMS lol. so stupid.

Top Bottom