• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible smash tournament 5th of July (NSW)

HOG_hunt3r

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOG_hunter
I've been doing research for a while now and found a couple of venues I like I just want to know who would come if I hosted it on the outskirts of sydney and charged $10 entry if your interested please post some feed back on where you want it

Ps. I live in wollongong (South of sydney) so it's going to be quite a commitment for me I really want it to pay off so if quite a few of you are also south I'd rather hold a tournament down south thanks.

(All three games will be held there not sure why I did t put it in the posts title :p)

Contact me: hoghunter1289@gmail.com or phone me: 0406961792

Last edited:

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
If ACL doesn't go ahead we might have to settle with Wollongong for our major venue at this rate. I mean no disrespect by that, I'd be keen to attend a tourney down there sometime anyway :) it's just I'm sure you're aware of the distance the place is from Sydney Airport haha.

Oh wait nevermind, I read that incorrectly.

Last edited:

HOG_hunt3r

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOG_hunter
If ACL doesn't go ahead we might have to settle with Wollongong for our major venue at this rate. I mean no disrespect by that, I'd be keen to attend a tourney down there sometime anyway :) it's just I'm sure you're aware of the distance the place is from Sydney Airport haha.

Oh wait nevermind, I read that incorrectly.

Lol

Milkypog

Smash Rookie
I probably wouldn't be able to go to anything in Sydney since I live in Ulladulla, so anything further south of Sydney and I might be able to go

Milkypog

Smash Rookie
I've never been to any or even heard of any in Ulladulla, I'm real new to competitive smash and was just looking for people to practice with

BraT2

Smash Rookie
I'm around north Sydney so if it were to be held south i wouldn't be able to come but anywhere more north could work for me.

HOG_hunt3r

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOG_hunter
This is the point if the tournament though there is heaps of people in sydney holding tournaments but no one down south

Top Bottom