• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

possible new peach glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I'm new at using peach, but the weirdest thing just happened: I was playing as peach on battlefield right, against fox. everything was going normally when at the end of the match, when I used the b-down move, instead of a turnip, I got a beam sword! and the weirdest thing was, I had items turned off... is this normal, or an odd glitch?

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
It's perfectly normal. Peach can get Beam Swords, Mr. Saturns and Bob-Ombs.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
C'mon man you really let me down on that one. I actually thought that you found something!!!

Please use the search feature next time to check if a thread has been made about this before.

His join date: Jul 2006

And that is very sad...

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
well excuuuuuuuse me princess. if you read on the beginning of my post, you'll see that 'I'm just beginning peach' so I couldnt really be sure...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
But you surely must've played some peaches before? Beamsword's a 1/300 draw, you'd only needed to play against a peach for 1 hr max to see one. (depending on hw vidjo-like they play). Bomb's are 1/100(?) and saturns are even more common. Stichfaces are the most comon good pull (but the ratio escapes me at the moment - it's like 1/30).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm surprised you haven't heard of this occurence, ever. I've rarely ever played a game with Peach where a Mr. Saturn, Beam Sword, Bob-Omb, Dot-Eye, or Stitchface did not appear at all.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
we should have "known peach glitches" in the "Read here before posting" section, because every once in a while people post already known glitches. Though this isnt a glitch, i thought it might be nice to add that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom