• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible New Marth Tech: F-Smash Cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basty

Smash Ace
Hi guys
I'm not a Marth main, but while playing a few friendlies online I found a possible new tech.
From what I've seen this tech is best done on stages that tilt like Lylat Cruise and Pilotwings
I've managed to pull it off on Battlefield, once, I didn't save my replay so I don't know the exact spot I did it.

How to do it:
Near the ledge, charge f-smash (or uncharged f-smash, i've only attempeted with charged f-smash), and at a specific frame (not 100% sure on that either) move forward and let go of f-smash

Could be cool for mindgames, not sure why it works

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
What's occurring here, and this not only relates to Marth it actually happens to a lot of moves and to any character, is that those tilts in Lylat have weird (more than likely) bugged properties which show the effect you are mentioning in certain situations. Also, due to the nature of your post, please utilize the Marth Question and Answer Thread if you need clarifications on a particular observation or question.
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-marth-question-and-answer-thread.383383/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom