• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible jacksonville tourny on the 30th of august

Lukenessmonster

Smash Apprentice
look at the other thread i posted called jacksonville tourny possibility. if you want doubles, please tell me im debating it.

YES IT WILL BE MELEE AND BRAWL. POSSIBLY ONE DAY. UNLESS I GET BOMBARDED WITH THE WANTING OF DOUBLES

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
o snap i might go to this one. is there gonna be a pot or something???

edit:where exactly would it be?

Lukenessmonster

Smash Apprentice
well im going to talk to my church tomorrow, which has a pretty big game room and a fellowship hall that is a lot bigger. im tryin to work it out. if not my church then a place called cyberspace and heres the site cyberspacejax.com

but if neither of those, ill have to go searching, im 16 and not exactly made of money.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I haven't heard from this kid about the venue.

Yes, but I'm going to host my tourney sometime in October or November. Ian, you should start chillin at UNF when school starts back up. My dorm is gonna be Smash Central for Jacksonville.

gotta keep smash alive in jax :\

Lukenessmonster

Smash Apprentice
I Might Just Make It Melee. Ill Have Friendly Tv's For Brawl But I Really Only Want It To Be Melee. Im So Over Brawl. If I Have Melee Tournys A Lot, People Will Come To Em And Keep Melee Up And Running. No Need For Another Typical Brawl Tourny.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Brawl will net you a lot more attendance, trust me. If we do Melee only, it might as well just be in my dorm... and even then I probably won't go just for Melee.

-Gmoney on Gingerr's

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Melee's cool and all, but it should be the one on the friendly TV. If you want attendance, Brawl's gotta be the main game. It's hard enough getting people to come to Jacksonville.

Top Bottom