• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Gaming night 3/30 and Post NSU tournament update

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Date: 3/30
time: 4-6pm
Fee: none
Food provided

Hi everyone. Just letting you all know that there may be a gaming night (just board games at this moment) on friday on just free play from 4-6 pm.

This event is Co-sponsored by SUB and CSO (Commuter Student Organization)

They are awaiting a response from AVACS to co-sponsor with them to provide the equipment.

I'm just awaiting a response from AVACS

If they do respond AVACS will have:

x-box 360
gamecube
ps2 w/ DDR supernova and metal dance pads

SUB has

x-box 360
x-box

Gears of War, Fifa, Madden, Halo 2, Carbon, and Fight Night I believe.

3 tvs (SUB)
2 projectors (Media Services)

A parental consent form may be needed if AVACS participates. (I will prepare it and should be online on Thursday).

If you want to bring a Gamecube in, feel free to do so.

Post NSU Tournament Update

Prizes been mailed. I was told that the Simon Visa Gift card had only 25, 30, and 50 that were close to the prize.

Green Mario and Riot

If you want the extra 10 dollars, let me know when is the best time to meet up so I could give you what is left of the money personally.

Library Event

Also, for those interested, the library does a Free Smash tournament on March 31st.

Nothing big, serious. For fun and bragging rights

They just use the tournament bracket in the game, so its single elimination and you can't change characters. As far as I know, all stages are on and whether there are items on is where I'm not sure.

But again, its just for fun for those whose interested.

Final Note

As far as I know, AVACS is preparing a gaming night as a fundraiser ($5 I believe) at the Old Flight Deck on Wednesday, April 11th 6-9pm. Most likely a parental consent form will be needed for that also. I'll give out more details once I find out more on Friday's meeting.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
:bump:

Not sure if not AVACS is participating, but if you guys want play smash brothers for a little bit at NSU Flight Deck during 4-6 pm give me a call at (954) 235-3967.

There is one GC there, so I could bring the game there. I highly doubt there will be any problems about the parental consent form to be on campus since there are "minors" around campus anyways.

Top Bottom