• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible CP out of Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Proposal: Have the stage start at that very spot and freeze the camera so that the stage DOES NOT SCROLL but keep the stage UNFROZEN.

My additional thoughts on how to make this work?

• Stage size mod to increase the overall size of the stage to make it not so small looking. (The center part is smaller than WW though the platforms extend the stage somewhat, but I dont want to count the platforms.)
  • Mess with the bounderies so character dont die at Old Warioware percents.

Thoughts?

Revven

FrankerZ
I think that, this would only be possible if Y.S could hook us up with a Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2 size mod for the base of the stage and fix the boundaries accordingly. Unfortunately, as I remember in Y.S's photobucket with stage size mod picture, Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 OR 1-2 were not there... so I would not get your hopes up.

I could ask Y.S though if you really want me to, we're good buds and all. :p

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
What ever would work really. The stage size mod would just help fix issues that would still be present even with the boundary mod. :V

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
theres also standable ground on the left and right which im sure would mess some stuff up

lol at GoG, we need to sticky that post as a reminder for everyone to stop trying to make CP stages lol

this would b rly iffy as a cp

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
theres also standable ground on the left and right which im sure would mess some stuff up

lol at GoG, we need to sticky that post as a reminder for everyone to stop trying to make CP stages lol

When I find it, I'm gonna save it in a word document :p

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

Which is why I wanted to use the size mod to mess with those left and right parts.

I dont think It'd by an iffy CP. Its a CP that really doesnt lend itself to any kind of character. This stage can practically CP any one if we make it right.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how would the size mod deal with the walk offs? unless u wanna cut the blast zone so short that you die before u go as far as the platform appears, which would end up being even smaller horizontally than wario ware used to be @_@

the nature of this stage is so radically different from the standard as intended by devs that it works best that way - as a banned stage to be used for fun when you feel like camping the top and ohko'ing ppl lol

D

Deleted member

we can better make the idea of the unsymetrical spear pillar, as everybody said, this would just not work.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
how would the size mod deal with the walk offs? unless u wanna cut the blast zone so short that you die before u go as far as the platform appears, which would end up being even smaller horizontally than wario ware used to be @_@

the nature of this stage is so radically different from the standard as intended by devs that it works best that way - as a banned stage to be used for fun when you feel like camping the top and ohko'ing ppl lol

Actually there is a small bit of space past the platforms, which is why with a size mod we could increase the size of everything to the point where that little bit of space would actually be worth something. :V

The cut of is NOT exactly at the end of the platforms.

Top Bottom