• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible cool strategies

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Could someone check if these work:

Warp Grabbing: Say you and your opponent are very far away from each other. Grab the opponent by sending your pikmin to get him. The second the pikmin grabs on to him, downB: whistle. This may bring back your pikmin to you with the opponent still attached to him...or not.

Pikmin saving: So you are being stupid and pluck pikmin near the edge and the pikmin are falling to their doom. Whistle to bring them back to your side.

Throw cancelling: When throwing your pikmin, whistle before the pikmin hits your opponent.

Pikmin Yoyo: So the pikmin are attached to the opponent. After a few seconds, whistle them back before they killed. You saved them! Re use them. Recycling!

I know....Stupid ideas...Dont hate...Appreciate....Just thinking of creative ideas....

IllidR

Smash Champion
Could someone check if these work:

Warp Grabbing: Say you and your opponent are very far away from each other. Grab the opponent by sending your pikmin to get him. The second the pikmin grabs on to him, downB: whistle. This may bring back your pikmin to you with the opponent still attached to him...or not.
Absolutely no way this works. Sorry.

Pikmin saving: So you are being stupid and pluck pikmin near the edge and the pikmin are falling to their doom. Whistle to bring them back to your side.
This works... it was pretty obvious too.

Throw cancelling: When throwing your pikmin, whistle before the pikmin hits your opponent.
This works also, but I don't see the point to it.

Pikmin Yoyo: So the pikmin are attached to the opponent. After a few seconds, whistle them back before they killed. You saved them! Re use them. Recycling!
This technique works, probably the most useful of all you posted.

I know....Stupid ideas...Dont hate...Appreciate....Just thinking of creative ideas....
Sorry if I'm being a bit negative, but most of the things are either pretty obvious or just plain not going to happen.

IllidR

Smash Champion
But you gotta admit, that Warp Grabbing would be pretty darn SEXY!!!
Well yeah, that would be awesome.. but at the same time horibbly overpowered and a major glitch in the game. There's a difference between speculating on techniques or asking on if they're in based on what you've heard and aren't sure of or accidently did and don't know how to do it and making up things you'd think would be cool for a character and hoping it'd be a technique. I hear Olimar can FLY!

Top Bottom