• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Combo?

dragtyson

Smash Rookie
I was training and fooling around when I came up with this combo.

Grab->Throw Backwards->Dash Attack->Up smash->Forward Aerial

There are some problems in this combo though. This is where I need some help. The dash attack must be preformed 3/4 of the way between you and the opponent. Also, the Up smash can not be the "Glitched Dash Attack", just a normal up smash. The combo must be preformed quickly so the opponent can't get back up. Preferably preformed 3/4 away from one end of the stage. And the forward aerial is quite slow, so they can dodge it (it's a meteor smash, so if you miss it, then he's not dead). Can anyone please improve this combo?

P.S. Only tested with Ike on final destination.
P.S.S. I call dibs on naming the combo :).

EDIT: Oh yeah, use it near 0%.

Deadly'_'

Smash Apprentice
Here we go again. Stop trying to name combos/moves. There is no need for it. Nuff said. The combos that ggot names were USUALLY named by others. (I don't think Ken named his own combo. Did he?). Well if im wrong about that then w/e. Im just sick of people trying to get things named after them. Things will be named with time dont rush it.(By others)

Btw if you were in training moded theres no gaurrentee that it will work. Stale moves arent taken into account in training mode, also the computer probably isnt DIing correctly.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Change FAir to UAir and you may have somthing.

And it seems like everyone wants to be like that Ryu dude that coined a Marth combo. Delusions of Grandeur are such a pain.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I already named it, it's an advanced version of the Crombo. Since I discovered you can string together attacks one after the other, all "Combo's" well hence forth be known as "Crombo's"

Top Bottom