• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible AT

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ok this might be know if so I'm sorry.

Possible AT: Shooting a fire ball in the opposite direction with on turning around lag (WHILE ON THE GROUND)

How to do it: Still not fully sure. I run one way for a bit then try to cape in the opposite direction as fast as I can. I can get it in about 1/25 trys so there must be more to it that what I'm doing.

How I found it: I was running off the side of the stage and capping towards the stage to grab the edge. I was doing this multiple times when all of a sudden i did a fire ball right in front of the edge. At first I thought I left the ground slightly then came back with the fire ball. However I have been able to do it at the center of the stage without hitting jump so Mario doesn't leave the ground to do it.

Once again sorry if this is know and if not please post ideas.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
B reversal.

This is a technique that applies to all characters. Some characters have special attacks aside from their Up-B that can be turned around during the opening frames of the attack. When you B-reverse these specials, your horizontal momentum is also reversed.

Mario can do a B-reversal with his Fireballs and Cape.

TheFast

Smash Lord
On the ground, from a full speed run? I know all characters can do it in the air, but all of them can do it on the ground also?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
It might e possible. Rob can do it with the gyro. I can't do it with fludd tho. They are both down B moves that charge so it might be able to do it with fludd. Rob's gryo can also be cancelled.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I don't think the FLUDD is B-reversible.

Mario doesn't really benefit from B-reversal much to be blatantly honest. I mean you could try to fake out by jumping backwards towards your opponent and then do a B-reversal to do a retreating Fireball, but that takes INSANE technical skill for something as minor as that.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Retreating fireballs= while retreating, dash the joystick the oposite direction hen quickly push B button. Yea, B reversals won't be too useful. Thats wat the cape is for.

Top Bottom