• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible AT, Magnetic sing, weird glitch happened to me, investigation topic

TheBardlyBard

Smash Cadet

This was uploaded today, and i remember this happened to me once, If we could figure out how this works, it could be a very viable option.

I am not a jiggs player, i just thought this may be useful to you guys, i also wanna know why it happened.

MrPereida

Smash Rookie
Hmm this is interesting...this could be happening do to moumentum of the input forward like when Captin Falcon does his Upercut of Jesus..sing has crazy hit boxes and sometimes can hit at crazy range. So i can't see this as a AT..

drakeirving

Smash Journeyman
It was definitely Charizard's jab and is very likely the Sing move-canceling we already know. My best guess is that the jab gives like a frame or two of momentum when he steps forward, and Sing happened to hit right then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom