• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pool house Tourney-Marion Ark. HECK YEA

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as the brawl singles bracket is on a pizza box its impossible to paste it in here so ill just tell the places =)

Brawl Singles

1. Iori
2. Chad
3. Nes n00b
4. Roxas
5. Ihavespaceballs
5. Xemnas
7.HyperDragon
7. Xigbar
9. MelodiousNocturne(Jesse)
9. Axel
9. Vexen
12. Rob
12. Luxord
12. Lance
15. Clay
15. Marluxia
15. Micky
15. Ino

Brawl Doubles- I dont have the bracket but ill let hyperdragon post it later here are the top3

1. Iori & Ness n00b
2. Vexen & Roxas
3. Chad & Lance

We were going to do singles and doubles melee but it got so late and a lot of people left but i had a great time guys lot of great matches LOTS OF FUN we should most definatley do it again sometime!

Shout Outs-

Iori- You are a rapist lol.... i mean bowser? seriously lol

Chad- Great having you guys down we gotta do this again and im tired of us going through this pattern of me beating you the first round then you beating me when it counts =(

Spaceballs- Didnt talk to you much again this time lol!

Lance- Glad you came extremely glad you came actully hope you had fun even though there was alot of brawl

Nes N00b- your insane

Hyperdragon- go play mortal kombat lol

Anybody i forgot im sry i havent slept much yet =/

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
1. Iori - Snake, Bowser, Falcon?
2. Chad - Metaknight, PT, Snake
3. Nes n00b - Snake? ????
4. Roxas - Metaknight
5. Ihavespaceballs - Luigi, ROB
5. Xemnas
7.HyperDragon - Falco, Luigi

All that I know.

Vexen

Smash Rookie
Had tons of fun this weekend! Even though I got repeatedly owned in melee. DON'T YOU ROLL! lol

Vexen

Smash Rookie
By the way. If Ino says we could feasibly do this again if everyone is interested, we just need to know

zodiac502

Smash Rookie
yahhhh i finnaly said something but i had a great time at the pool house cant wait until we do it again. ALSO IM ROB I JUST CHANGED MY NAME BECAUSE IT WAS ORDINARY NOW IM ZODIAC:)

Top Bottom