• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poltergeist 3000

VideoGamer713

Smash Cadet
Does Luigi use his Poltergeist Vaccuum at all in Brawl???, I mean Luigi's Mansion came out BEFORE Super Mario Sunshine and Mario got his F.L.U.D.D., so does Luigi use it at all (I was originally thinking FS but nope not it)???

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
meh, luigi's mansion kind of sucked. So i hope he remains similar too melee with a few different combat moves.

Folt

Smash Ace
Luigi has retained his Cyclone in his special move set. That's okay. All videos seem to
indicate that he has primarily been buffed.

FireJumpPunch

Smash Apprentice
his Down B is the spin from Melee; but it looks like you can rise up a LOT more this time.

and I haven't seen the PolterGUST 3000 (seriously, the pun is there for a reason) anywhere...
I do think it deals multiple small hits now, however. But yes, it seems using it to recover has been made a lot easier this time around.

Talendime

Smash Ace
And the Poltergust is not an item, either. That was the first thing I checked when I looked through the whole item screen.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Aw, seriously? I wanted it to be in the game badly. I actually enjoyed Luigi's Mansion...oh well.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Funny how we thought Luigi would be decloned further, and it was actually Mario. Luigi's almost exactly the same as he was in Melee, whereas Mario was given a completely different move.

Top Bottom