• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll - Fan Made Super Smash Bros Ultimate Ballot

Lucasfan

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm new here so I don't know where to post this, so I'm sorry if this is not the right place... But please take 2 minutes to answer this poll!! :)

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/rxbb...-a-dlc-character-in-super-smash-bros-ultimate

I will use the results to see who could potentially become DLC fighters and it will help me create a prediction of the final roster AND Super Smash Bros 6's roster!!

Thank you for your time!! Btw, I will post the results when the poll will be closed (I will also post the roster predictions).

If you want, you can share this with your friends or on the social medias! It will help me get more votes (which would make the results more accurate)

The poll will expire on January 1st! Thanks! :)

**Btw, I decided to put some assist trophies and pokemons on the list. I know that they are unlikely, but considering that Chrom is a final smash AND a playable character at the same time, I think that we should not totally rule them out. Anything could happen.

Top Bottom