• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poke'mon Trainer B

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Do you think in SSB4 if they have 4 Poke'mon reps they will have.

Starter
Pikachu
Poke'mon Trainer A (Male) (Blue/Red)

Unlockable
Jigglypuff
Mewthree
Poke'mon Trainer B (Female) (Gold/Silver)

Here is what I'm talking about

Trainer:

Poke'mon:

Or X & Y trainer will work too

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There is already a New Trainer thread somewhere... Here it is. http://www.smashboards.com/threads/...-make-a-league-other-pokemon-trainers.324615/

Regadless, I don't think we'll get another trainer.

Pokemon Trainer (with Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard) is more than enough. And Red could simply get a new alternate costume if we just wanted to include a female trainer.

Although, if we did get a new one, why would it just be GSC? Wouldn't one with a variety of generations make more sense?

Alright, let's assume that Pikachu, Jigglypuff, PT (one we have now), Mewtwo/Newtwo and Lucario make it in and Sakurai wants to include a new trainer.

If we got a new trainer, wouldn't the best way to go be...
Totodile
Grovyle
Emboar
Or something like that?

I mean every generation would be represented that way. Red only got Gen 1 pokemon because they are by far the most iconic and popular. No other generation really needs more than one character.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Pokémon Trainer "B"?

Regardless of the weird name, having two trainers with three pokémon each would be over-representation. So, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom