• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Stadium 2

OhCripe119

Smash Apprentice
So, I was looking on Youtube for a video of Pokemon Stadium 2 that showed the electric field, since that's the only one that wasn't pictured on the Dojo, but I haven't had much luck. Does anybody have a video of what the electric field looks like in action? I'd appreciate it.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-12E-pwTZU

So I found one, and it doesn't make complete sense. I think I saw a current running through the wires on the ground at one point. Is that what happened if anyone else saw it or has played there yet?

This is kind of unrelated, but I think if there's a future Super Smash Bros game, I think the two stadiums should just be made into one big level. Also, the main platform itself should be made larger, with edits to certain fields, mainly rock and fire, but also water if the stage were extended, so that it's just two or three platforms in a pool and perhaps the windmill being centered on the stage.

Top Bottom