• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Stadium 1 Up-B Tech-Combo

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Well I found this out just recently on Pokemon Stadium 1, when the stage changes to the rocky mountain settings, go to the side of the ledge of the rocks tether onto it, and then just do up b and tether back on repeatedly, those who try to attack you will get hit by it, but this is a risky against Ike and Marth or characters with a counter.

Also you CAN be hit out of it, but you move very fast so it's hard to get hit unless you pop up right infront of their range, basicly you are dragging them down and up again over and over it has proved really useful, i'm not sure if this will work on other stages, as I have only been doing this there, but it works as a mind game because they want to hit you but they miss and you punish them everytime but they also can retreat afterwards and just wait for the stage to come back, but it's funny and useful to catch people off guard who try to chase you off.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Well I found this out just recently on Pokemon Stadium 1, when the stage changes to the rocky mountain settings, go to the side of the ledge of the rocks tether onto it, and then just do up b and tether back on repeatedly, those who try to attack you will get hit by it, but this is a risky against Ike and Marth or characters with a counter.

Also you CAN be hit out of it, but you move very fast so it's hard to get hit unless you pop up right infront of their range, basicly you are dragging them down and up again over and over it has proved really useful, i'm not sure if this will work on other stages, as I have only been doing this there, but it works as a mind game because they want to hit you but they miss and you punish them everytime but they also can retreat afterwards and just wait for the stage to come back, but it's funny and useful to catch people off guard who try to chase you off.
This can be done just about anywhere, although it's definitely most effective where people don't have many options. People can still tech out of it.

Top Bottom