• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon RMT Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Alot of these RMTs are pretty painful to read. Therefore, I ask you PCers to follow these guidelines.

Pokemon @ Held Item
Trait
EV Spread
Nature (+Whatever, -Whatever)
-Move
-Move
-Move
-Move

If we can all follow this, teams will be alot easier to read. PM me if you want me to add in anything else.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I think it would be useful if people also put down a little strategy at the bottom of a Poke's moveset or something. Especially if, on their Poke, they have an unusual move or EV spread.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
aww but i dont have diamond,my mom WILL NOT buy anything now till school starts,she buys clothes
So? You can still follow these guidelines when posting your Ruby/Sapphire teams.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Nice, Zook. Great thread....

@Wii4Mii 99, will you please stop saying "Until wii meet again"? It get's annoying when you post a 1-liner, then you say until...blah blah.
I didn't start doing that because I posted one-liners. Besides, all of my one-liners are informative.

It makes things sound more dramatic, like I'm leaving you guys.

Not really...

I'm also being different. Most people, when they put their username at the end of their posts, just put their username. I'm putting, "Until wii meet again" because it sounds right with my uername, Wii4Mii 99.

UNTIL WII MEET AGAIN,
WII4MII 99

PS. Good thread, Zook. :p

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
I didn't start doing that because I posted one-liners. Besides, all of my one-liners are informative.

Not really...

I'm also being different. Most people, when they put their username at the end of their posts, just put their username. I'm putting, "Until wii meet again" because it sounds right with my uername, Wii4Mii 99.

UNTIL WII MEET AGAIN,
WII4MII 99

i agree with you wii4mii.... thare is nothing wrong with being creative in your signature....

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman

Not really...

UNTIL WII MEET AGAIN,
WII4MII 99

I wasn't saying you do that JUST on one liners, but still, put it in your sig. I realize your trying-to-be-unique-ness, but it's annoying. To me.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
mines was painful to read? i capped the letters and stuff..

until we meet again...
Teeman92
Most problems us team raters have is dealing with everything being squished together. If people follow the above guideline, team rating will be easier.

Until WII meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

(Hmm... you're the second person to put that at the end of a post. MasterMatt did it once, too)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I just went ahead and made a new topic as there was more that needed to be said. Thank you for the effort anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom