• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pokemon crater

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i want to find some new people to battle on pokemon crater, tell me your username and i'll see how i do. also, not to sound selfish, i want to spread the word, that's why i'm making a thread. prepare for tons of battles smashers!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't like PokeCrater, Too slow and too much lag...

...but my username on there is the same as it is here...Terywj

Terywj...ou <Keyboard not connected. Press F1 to continue.>

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I'm Wii4Mii 99 on Pokemon Crater.

It's not much as the battling that is cool about it, but it's really about literally, cathing 'em all. I mean, you've got normal and shiny Pokemon, but then you've got metallic, ghostly and dark Pokemon (the same as the ordinary, just hued differently). That means there's (I believe) 2650 Pokemon to catch.

The battling system is pathetic, though.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm the same on crater as here Sabrewulf238, I have another accoun on it called Tangy12 aswell but's I havn't done much on it.

I havn't gone on crater in a while though, it mayb be laggy but it's a bit better now they got a new server and updated some things.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
lol pokemon crater is a poor mans shoddybattle.
Pokemon Crater doesn't specialize in battling. It has nowhere near as in-depth... stuff as Shoddy does. PC is all about catching 'em all.

To people that don't know, please take my word for it. If you're looking for a place to battle, then go to Shoddy. I'm serious. First of all, there are only, like, half as many moves in PC that there are in the real game. Second, every move does damage. Yes. EVERY move. Thunder Wave, Dream Eater (even when the opponent isn't asleep), Confuse Ray, etc. Since there are no support moves, most people look for Pokemon that have type diversity in their given attacks.

Also, a Pokemon at level 100 will have either 400 or 500 HP. Most Pokemon can't even get that high in the actual game.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Top Bottom