• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon and Swords and Plumbers, oh my!

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
So I've actually been on the boards for a little over a month now, but I never really took the time to make one of these threads. However, I realize that it might be a good idea for me to post one and introduce myself.

A few months ago, I discovered and binge-watched The Smash Brothers documentary (shoutouts to Samox) and I've been in love with the competitive Smash scene every since. I did play Smash quite a bit before this, but never with a competitive mindset.

The area I live in (Central Coast of Cali) isn't exactly ripe with competitive players, but I've been working through that and trying to get better off of CPUs and online matches. For the most part I play PM, but I occasionally like to play some Brawl matches here and there.

As for mains, I'm a Lucario player. Secondary wise I typically go to Luigi, but just recently I also picked up PM Roy.

Can't wait to meet some new people enjoy the game I love so much with others!

Last edited:
Top Bottom