• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokeballs: 4rd generation PKMN

Slash & Daniel´s

Smash Rookie
hmmmm yeah thats a good point they dont know how will pokemons sound like lmao hope they dont make some crappy dubbed stuff.
RVD i couldnt find it i even try to fetch it from the dirct URL and pass it to Gif Works and it didnt work ... so can u send it to me ? robemaldonado14@hotmail.com thnx

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
The pefect new 4th gen pokemon for the pokeballs.

Darkrai

It is the first Dark-type legendary Pokémon.

Darkrai resembles a ghost. Parts of its form seem to trail off into nothingness. It appears to have no feet, although it is able to extend stilt-like appendages from its torso. It possesses the power to lure people into deep sleeps and show them dreams. On nights of the new moon, when it is active, it shows horrible dreams.

I was thinking it could do Nightmare on every one. first he pops out and puts every one to sleep (near him) and starts to take damage while asleep. the sleep will last longer even if you are barely hurt. Damage will stop as soon as you wake up.

Dialga

Dialga is one of the legendary Pokémon in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. Its Steel and Dragon type combination makes it resistant to many other types, and this type combination is a first in the Pokémon world.

Dialga learns Time Roar, a new move that could be called its "signature move"; it is basically a Dragon-type version of Hyper Beam, a move that deals tremendous damage but requires the user to recharge during the next turn.

So He can use time Time Roar and fire a huge blast.

Palkia

Palkia also has a "signature move", introduced in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, called Space Break; it is a Dragon-type move with 100 base power, 95 accuracy, and a high critical hit ratio, which could be seen as a Dragon-type version of Lugia's Flying-type move Aeroblast, although instead of a beam it slashes through space.

So Palkia can use Space Slash. Palkia will go in the background and Slash across the feild.

Arseus

Arseus is theoretically the strongest of all Pokémon, with the highest combined stats of any existing Pokémon.

Arseus' signature move, Judgement Pebble, works hand in hand with these plates, changing type depending upon the plate held. Arseus is also the only one who can learn this move.

Oh by the way Arseus is 10 feet and 6 inches tall.

So Arseus could use Judgement Pebble. and all the types of pokemon would appear on the plates and start to spin and which ever type it lands on he will do the most powerful attack of it.

The pefect picks for the next gen.
Mine are cool too they even have descriptions.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Maybe he meant like GRAVITYSAMUS, and shortened it to GRAVSAMUS. I don't know, just speculation.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
****, I remember when I used to play pokemon back in 5th grade...

Red version FTW. Everyone knows that charmander was the ultimate pokemon. Haha, all the new ones look all weird..and robotic and ****.

Top Bottom