• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pokeball question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
yep hitmonlee (still perplexed why he says "SAYSAYSAYSAY!!!"). Anyone else notice how HitmonLEE is a fighting pokemon and its evolved form is HitmonCHAN? I wonder if theres others called HitmonBRUCE and HitmonJACKIE?

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yep hitmonlee (still perplexed why he says "SAYSAYSAYSAY!!!"). Anyone else notice how HitmonLEE is a fighting pokemon and its evolved form is HitmonCHAN? I wonder if theres others called HitmonBRUCE and HitmonJACKIE?
It's evolved form ISN'T Hitmonchan.

And there's Hitmontop, which was obviously named after the famous James Top.

(That's actually a lie, by the way)

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
Anyone else notice how HitmonLEE is a fighting pokemon and its evolved form is HitmonCHAN?

No, I never noticed... maybe because YOU GOT IT WRONG MAHAHAHAHA

Also, I never noticed the "Lee/Chan" thing. :| That's actually pretty cool, I would believe someone if they told me that's why they were named as such.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Errrm, no idea why you brought this back up >_>

If you want to talk about Pokémon, there's always the Poké Centre to do it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom