• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Marathon for Charity - THANKS FOR WATCHING. WE'RE OFFLINE

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Hey pokéfans!

Starting tonight, some of your fellow Smashboarders are going to be streaming all five generations of the Pokémon series in an effort to raise money for relief efforts in Japan. We'll be starting with Generation 1 at about 9PM EST tonight and playing straight through the weekend until we beat Generation 5. The goal is to complete the main story mode of each of the five games before Sunday night. We'll be talking about the series during the stream, so feel free to meet us there to chat with fellow pokemon fans.

I will post a donation link here when the marathon starts. If you happen to have the ability to make a donation, even a small one, it would be greatly appreciated. The people in Japan are suffering a terrible tragedy and any relief we can offer can truly help them.

Please let your friends and family know about this opportunity to give and invite your fellow pokémon fans to join us. The stream link will be posted here as well as soon as we get started. We hope to see you this weekend for a fun challenge and a good cause.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
It took me 8 hours, 34 min to beat Gen1... :( Way too long.

VelociLink

Smash Rookie
Out of curiosity, how are you playing these games and streaming live. On an emulator, online, or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the answer. BTW, it's an ingenious thing you're doing.

Top Bottom