• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM vs 3DS

MarthOfHyrule

Smash Cadet
NNID
MarthOfHyrule
HI Smashers. I was wondering, since I have the money, whether I should get Smash Bros for the 3DS or just get a Brawl with Project M. I DO have the Wii U version, but I want a portable, but I LOVE Project M, so...what should I do?

trashparent

Smash Rookie
Personally, I would get Brawl because you could probably find it for a rather cheap price nowadays, and you'd have i guess the best of both worlds considering Smash Wii u and Smash 3DS are so much alike. After you get Brawl, you could just save up again for Smash 3DS.

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
If you already own it on Wii U, there's really no reason to get the 3DS version. Bad controls, bad stagelist, bad everything.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
You're asking on the Project M boards whether you should get smash 3ds or Project M. You already know the answer.

With that being said, the only answer is to get Smash 64.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
If you already own it on Wii U, there's really no reason to get the 3DS version. Bad controls, bad stagelist, bad everything.
Sadly, this.

I'd say get Brawl for Project M and then get a better 3DS game to play.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Even with Project M out of the equation, I'd still get Brawl. The portable novelty wears off fast and Smash 3DS is pretty much a glorified demo of Smash WiiU anyway. If you buy Brawl, you actually get a different game. The single player mode in Brawl is also fantastic as well (if you haven't played it before).

Top Bottom