• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM SD Card

DeltaZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
tymo614
3DS FC
4098-3971-5686
So I have the file in the SD card, and I know I have to put it in the root of the SD card. I do not know how. I am using a Mac ro do this, so if anybody could give me clear instructions, that would be great.

Narpas_sword

The root just means the top level. Ie not in a folder.
I
Open your Sd card, put the folders there.

And just stick with 1 topic bud. Be patient.
If you need an answer quicker, then use Google.

Last edited:

DeltaZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
tymo614
3DS FC
4098-3971-5686
I've done that. It still doesn't work.

DeltaZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
tymo614
3DS FC
4098-3971-5686
There isn't ANYTHING on the SD card except the folder itself.

Narpas_sword

'the' folder?
As in singular?

You need to put the PM files on the top level, not in a folder.

So you will have the

apps/
codes/
projectm/
gameconfig.txt

on the root of the SD

DeltaZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
tymo614
3DS FC
4098-3971-5686
Alright. I didn't know I had to take the things OUT of the folder titled "nohomebrew". Thanks!

Narpas_sword

no worries. as per the instructions on the download page of the official site:

"move the contents of that folder to the SD card.

Please follow the instructions below. Note: The instructions are for the Hackless method. If you're using a Homebrew method, simply delete any previous version of Project M, extract the files to your SD card then boot Homebrew and select Gecko OS. If you are using the Installer, you will prompted to select a package to download.

• Delete any custom Brawl stage files on your Wii and SD Card! Don't assume that because you haven't made any there aren't any; 3 custom stages are included with a new savefile of Brawl.
  • Delete any previous version of Project M from your SD Card and make sure the card itself is not named "Project M" or any derivative thereof.
  • Unzip the file and open the folder that comes out, or use the Installer to download and generate the folder instead.
  • Move the contents of that folder to your SD Card.
  • Boot up Brawl and go to the Stage Builder.
  • Gecko OS will launch; select Launch Game.
  • You will see a straploader saying Project M 3.5. Additionally, if your menu image looks like the image below, then go ahead and play and enjoy Project M!

Top Bottom