• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM randomly stopped working?

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so I set up pm normally, I boot it up, I get the launcher and everything but then it starts getting weird. I goes black for a few seconds and then reboots brawl. Seems like it just crashed huh? Well no because ZSS is seperate from samus, all the Pokemon are seperate, and Zelda and sheik are seperate. Roy and Mewtwo don't show up however. And none of the alternate costumes are available either. Then after a minute or 2 in, the whole thing freezes and makes this weird buzzing noise and I have to unplug the console. You might think my brawl is corrupted but it works fine when I just play brawl. So does anybody have any idea what's happening because it just started doing this out of no where.

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
No I checked that after I saw an earlier post with a similar problem. Also my as card is 2 gigs

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Have you tried reformatting your SD card to FAT32 (and redownloading Project M)?

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
Yes multiple time. I tried to download a new version but that didn't work so I redownload end vanilla and this happened

Last edited:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
Yes multiple time. I tried to download a new version but that didn't work so I redownload end vanilla and this happened
Have put ur sc files from ur wifi.7z zip file and trplace it on ur sd card ? Also if u want stagefix which allows ypu yo play on anystage without desync get it here http://adf.ly/1Yp84V but if u stilll cant get it to work private message me your email i willl send you my project m from my sd card bro lemme know !

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
Have put ur sc files from ur wifi.7z zip file and trplace it on ur sd card ? Also if u want stagefix which allows ypu yo play on anystage without desync get it here http://adf.ly/1Yp84V but if u stilll cant get it to work private message me your email i willl send you my project m from my sd card bro lemme know !
Update: it does the same thing on homebrew!!! It boots into brawl and then the same thing happens. It even has my music settings ( all melee songs)

Last edited:
Top Bottom