• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM problem, wont load.

Zipez

Smash Rookie
Hey!

I got a Wii not a Wii u. I followed all guides I could find but I still wont find a solution.
I got the nohomlessbrew version.

The problem is that PM wont load when I go into stage builder.
I got a 2gb SDcard, no SDHD.
I downloaded 3.6 and moved it over to the SDcard after a full clean, and it didn't work. I tried 3.5 and did the same, and it didn't work either.

Someone able to help me? Am I missing any files or puttint the files in wrong? People talk about "the root"?

Zipez

Smash Rookie
Okey, then have I done right all the time. So that's not the problem.
I'm trying to do a format without using the "Quick-format" now and see if that helps.

Zipez

Smash Rookie
Still doesn't work, should I try some other version or something? Would it help to try a Wi-fi version or should I go with 3.6?

Zipez

Smash Rookie
  • A working, legal NTSC-U (North American) copy of Super Smash Bros.Brawl.
  • A working, legal NTSC-U (North American) Nintendo Wii.
I just read this, is it a problem that I bought my wii in norway?

Zipez

Smash Rookie
Okej!
Thank you for your help, I'll tell you if I get more problems!

Zipez

Smash Rookie
Hello again!
I followed this guide now, I did it correct. So everything is working, except that I can't get USB loader to read project M when I start it. Brawl works correct but PM wont load up. Gonna try an older version of PM now if that works.

Zipez

Smash Rookie
I tried to change the names of some files to RSBP01 from RSBE01 and this made some kind of error message to dissapear when I started brawl. But now it wont start at all, when I try to start brawl it's just all black and nothing happens.

Narpas_sword

Alright first things first.
There's nothing wrong with the SD card files supplied for PM. dont change those. 3.6 works with the guide.
I have 4 Wii's set up all the same way.

So, put 3.6 back on your SD card as it should be.

Brawl loading is good. That means your ISO works and usb loader works.
The iso is NTSC, right?

Otherwise it sounds like you havent done everything correctly. If you had, it would be working =p

What does the root of your SD card look like?
Is ocarina set to on?
are you getting any error messages?

Zipez

Smash Rookie
I've done everything and I didn't get any error message after I changed their names.
But I just realized I think I got a PAL version of Brawl. xD

I'll try a version that I'm sure is NTSC and then I'll tell you again if it works or not!

Top Bottom