• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM players in South Chicago land

D.Chilly

Smash Rookie
Hey so I've been playing PM for roughly a year or so and I've been dying to get into the competitive scene. So I'm wondering is there any smashers in South Chicagoland area before I go up to Windy City and get bodied. Also there's suppose to be a major down in Champagne that I'd be more than happy to be the driver for. Also this maybe in the wrong forum sorry...

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Hey so I've been playing PM for roughly a year or so and I've been dying to get into the competitive scene. So I'm wondering is there any smashers in South Chicagoland area before I go up to Windy City and get bodied. Also there's suppose to be a major down in Champagne that I'd be more than happy to be the driver for. Also this maybe in the wrong forum sorry...
You can check out the sub-forum for the Midwest.

There's also a weekly in Aurora, which is closer than Champaign and probably not as intimidating as Wavedash Wednesday.

But EXP has an amateur bracket and training days for newer players, so you should definitely still check out what Windy City has to offer!

Top Bottom