• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Iso?

Liuwang

Smash Rookie
First off I'd like to thank everyone for their time and help :)

Recently, I've been playing PM through homebrew on the wii, using CFG Usb loader with ocarina cheats enabled to play through my usb, and this was working just fine. However, I wanted to try the PM 3.6 Legacy edition build, but because my SD card is the required 2 gigs, I had to delete my previous version of PM so I could install the new one. Repeating the same process I used to get the original PM 3.6 working on my wii, I attempted to run the Legacy edition, but it did not work. When using my usb loader to boot brawl, it did not start up PM Legacy, but instead opened vanilla brawl. After trying a few different methods to get this to work, including disabling ocarina and attempting to open PML through stage builder, but nothing worked. I attempted to just revert back and play the original PM 3.6, but this now no longer works aswell.

So, I looked into building a PM Iso to boot off of my USB, but I cannot find any pm 3.6 iso builders, other than the netplay edition which I hear does not work for the wii. I was hoping someone perhaps has the same situation and perhaps successfully built a PM Iso for the wii (not the netplay version), or knows how to fix this problem? Thank you very much and sorry for the big wall of text.

TL;DR: Anyone have a PM 3.6 Iso?

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
The ISO produced by the netplay builder should work just fine on a Wii.

Narpas_sword

I'm not going to spend a lot of time helping you play a mod of pm, but you should make sure what you have is the correct structure for homebrew.

Basically compare what is normally on the Sd for homebrew, and see if the same files and folders are there in the mod

Liuwang

Smash Rookie
I'm not going to spend a lot of time helping you play a mod of pm, but you should make sure what you have is the correct structure for homebrew.

Basically compare what is normally on the Sd for homebrew, and see if the same files and folders are there in the mod
Will do, thank you for your time!

Top Bottom