• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 Won't Load?

Sputo

Smash Rookie
So I downloaded the hackless version onto my 2GB SD card and I don't have any memory cards plugged into my Wii. Just the GC controller. Gecko boots up and takes me to the home screen and when I hit play it's just a black screen. I let it sit for about 10 mins turned it off. tried again, redownloaded it, tried the homebrew version but I can't get it to work. Any suggestions? I bought a wiii for the soul purpose of practicing PM as weeklies are becoming mire frequent where I live haha.

Thanks

Shellfire

Smash Apprentice
Have a similar. I've tried the original launcher, gecko, homebrew, letterbomb and the stage select trick. And I've tried running it via both USB and SD, all of it sends me back to the Wii menu. The obnoxious thing is that it was working fine until it didn't. Virtually nothing about my setup changed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom