• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 won't load properly

jordimarcel

Smash Rookie
NNID
jordimarcel
I'm using hackless and all my friends use homebrew so I'm not sure if it is supposed to be different.

I downloaded hackless, put it on a 1GB SD, open stage builder, it does its thing, I hit play, then it loads brawl again with only a few changes.

First off it's still all brawl themed, white background, says brawl on the start screen, and the character selection screen is just slightly off, it has uncoupled the pokemon, samus and zelda, but it does not have Mew2 or Roy. The stage select is all still brawl with no added stages and still in its white background format.

If i try to change costumes it will freeze, it i try to start a match it will freeze, if I do anything other than navigate the menu it will freeze.

Help!

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
have you tried putting the rsb01.gct in the codes folder in the root of your folder from add ons .7z file? double check and make sure all files are in correct place and not corrupt maybe formatting you sd card might do the trick

Last edited:

jordimarcel

Smash Rookie
NNID
jordimarcel
have you tried putting the rsb01.gct in the codes folder in the root of your folder from add ons .7z file? double check and make sure all files are in correct place and not corrupt maybe formatting you sd card might do the trick
the rsb01.gct is in the codes folder.

As far as the .7z file I haven't touched anything. is there more to it than just unziping the file and putting the folders on the SD?

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
try putting that rsb01 from the .7z in your codes folder or maybe format ur sd card and reload project m on it you could be missing some key files make sure that everything from the zip is on ur sd card

jordimarcel

Smash Rookie
NNID
jordimarcel
try putting that rsb01 from the .7z in your codes folder or maybe format ur sd card and reload project m on it you could be missing some key files make sure that everything from the zip is on ur sd card
It was already in there

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
maybe u downloaded the hacked version... I'm not sure double check the files you downloaded. nd put the the new rsb01 from the wifi.7z

jordimarcel

Smash Rookie
NNID
jordimarcel
No luck, still loads weird, I redownloaded from a mirror see if this works

jordimarcel

Smash Rookie
NNID
jordimarcel
Do you know how much space needs to be available on the SD card? when its all loaded its almost completely full. Does it need space to write?

jordimarcel

Smash Rookie
NNID
jordimarcel
Its all good try formatting ur sd while downloading the mirror and yeah ive heard if u cram ur sd it will lag, do u bychance have a 2 gig
I'll buy one, mirror didn't work. Let you know when I get one. Thanks for the help

Top Bottom