• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 won't load, am I missing something?

JPMD1337

Smash Rookie
NNID
jpmd64
Okay, so I have been having this issue for far too long a while now and I believe i would be best to just ask for help instead of trying to find some way to solve it myself

I've been attempting to sucesfully play PM here and things here simply won't work right, i've had problems both with hackless and homebrew version by now, and they basically ranged from the SD card simply not being read (a physical problem in the card, now solved), among other things, but now I'm definitely stuck with one severe issue

I've been attempting both versions of the mod, and don't exactly mind too much changing between either method, but neither actualy work here. Hackless method loads the PM Loader (almost) perfectly fine and just tosses me back on the Wii Menu as I try to press "Play", it does this seemingly infinitelly, i've tried countless times to run Hackless

I now try to run the Homebrew version and the problem changes a bit, with PM playing both the intro and Main Menu as usual, but instantly reverting back to Brawl upon trying to get to the main menu

Previously, PM actually managed to run here, but it instead would simply freeze eventually from going from a menu to a match or vice-versa

I use a non-SDHC micro SD card + micro-SD to SD adapter, I've formatted multiple times already and nothing, redownloading simply didn't seem to change anything either.
The card/adapter isn't locked either, and I've attempted to go as far as replacing the PM Loader files for GeckoOS loader files, to no avaial.
Does it change anything if I try reformatting back to normal FAT? I actually did format it to FAT32, and of course, it doesn't quite work

Top Bottom