• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 Hidden changes

Poilu

Smash Cadet
OK guys,
I've always felt that there were some changes that occured during this patch that weren't written. For example, the most obvious for Lucario I've found being the higher hitlag on Lucario's super aura sphere.
After reading some posts, I saw that it might not be just a feeling but a real thing. For example, Rob's weight wasn't change due to an error while it was written in the change logs.
I really don't blame the PMDT for that as they are doing a great job on a game I love. Their work is tremendous and mistakes can happen at some point.
I have already made a topic about Lucario on this character sub-forum, but I feel it would be more interesting to talk about every changes that may have or may have not occured this patch when it shouldn't or should have happenend. I hope this thread might help the PMDT to spot some other errors they might have made and perhaps help having an even better full 3.6 release too.

Last edited:

Poilu

Smash Cadet
It wasn't about bugs actually and didn't serve the purpose of reporting them. If you think this thread doesn't belong to this forum, you can as well delet then =o

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
OP made it clear that there were additional/unlisted changes that were suspected, not bugs or anything glitchy. I've had this feeling too, like maybe the changelog just forgot to including certain things, but it's probably placebo. PMBR is pretty thorough, if it was an intentional change.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Unlogged changes are either a mistake in the coding or in the change log and either way should be reported so the issue can be cleared up.

If it's a simple matter of updating the change log, thats fine, it won't take long.
If it is an error in coding, it can be fixed.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I judged by the fact "errors" were said. That usually belongs in bugs or the character subsection. If this were to mark things that weren't originally on the changelog or made clear that could work fine. Ex: Meteor cancel window changed. Ledge grabs changed. Etc

Top Bottom