• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pluvius' PC Predictions

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
Now, I don't claim to have any information anyone else doesn't have. All I've done is mix strong feelings with evidence to throw together what is both my predictions for Brawl's PCs & my reasonable wishlist of such. Reasonable means that, for instance, even though I'll greatly miss Pichu & Roy & would have loved Ashley, I know that they never stood a chance in the first place. Some things that seem likely are excluded because I know too little about them to judge. Off the top of my head, I can think of Dark Samus & Claus, 2 characters who are talked about all over SWF but about whom I know very little. I'm a big follower of the icons on the Dojo, & am organizing my PC predictions thusly, by series &, when available, in the most likely order of appearance. I will also be predicting what icons 13 & 19 are.

Alright then, I've explained my stance & demeanor, so here's what I'm thinking, first in text, then in a nice chart.

1. Smash: No characters
  2. Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong
  3. Star Fox: Fox & decloned Falco
  4. Kirby: Kirby, Meta Knight, & King Dedede
  5. F-Zero: Captain Falcon
  6. Metroid: Samus/Zeo Suit Samus & Ridley
  7. Earthbound: Ness & Lucas
  8. Pokémon: Pikachu, Pokémon Trainer, Lucario, Jigglypuff, & Mewtwo
  9. Zelda: Link, Zelda, decloned Ganondorf, & decloned Young Link/Wing Waker Link
  10. Mario: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Luigi, & Geno
  11. Yoshi: Yoshi
  12. Fire Emblem: Ike & Marth
  13. Game & Watch: Mr. Game & Watch
  14. Ice Climber: Ice Climbers
  15. Animal Crossing: No characters
  16. WarioWare: Wario
  17. Metal Gear: Solid Snake
  18. Kid Icarus: Pit
  19. Rockman: Rockman
  20. Sonic: Sonic the Hedgehog
  21. DS: No characters
  22. Pikmin: Olimar

Ask questions; I look forward to answering many.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
Was this really necessary to post so soon to the JP release?
Oh well, this is a pretty good roster. I'd give 8.5/10
Well, if I had tried to come up with something like this a while ago, it would have been nothing but random guesses. I decided to wait until hints surfaced & such. Thanks for the good review. I thought 37-ish characters seemed like a pretty decent number. I'm thinking there might be another Star Fox rep, & I'm not sure about Metroid, but Dark Samus or that hunter guy seem kind of likely, but I doubt it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well, if I had tried to come up with something like this a while ago, it would have been nothing but random guesses. I decided to wait until hints surfaced & such. Thanks for the good review. I thought 37-ish characters seemed like a pretty decent number. I'm thinking there might be another Star Fox rep, & I'm not sure about Metroid, but Dark Samus or that hunter guy seem kind of likely, but I doubt it.
Yeah, it's all right. And yes, I agree on the extra Starfox rep, and...you know :p

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
What Star Fox rep would it be, though? Just like DS, as you know, I could easily see Wolf included as a simple costume change. I guess Krystal is a decent rep. I hate her as a character, but it seems like she's a likely candidate.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
What Star Fox rep would it be, though? Just like DS, as you know, I could easily see Wolf included as a simple costume change. I guess Krystal is a decent rep. I hate her as a character, but it seems like she's a likely candidate.
The one you hate :p
I'd want Krystal as the 3rd Sf rep, she'd be really unique and fits many things needed/wanted for a Brawl rep.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
I don't like new Star Fox much at all, personally. I hate Fox' new look. It kind of sucks that Falco would get his lanky Assault redesign.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I don't like new Star Fox much at all, personally. I hate Fox' new look. It kind of sucks that Falco would get his lanky Assault redesign.
Seconded. Character design wise, we hit the Starfox peak around Adventures surprisingly. As for the predicitons,just one qualm (if you could even call it that) Where Micalah? (Really hopes she's in but won't be bitter if she isn't)

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
Seconded. Character design wise, we hit the Starfox peak around Adventures surprisingly. As for the predicitons,just one qualm (if you could even call it that) Where Micalah? (Really hopes she's in but won't be bitter if she isn't)
I don't know who she is too much, as I'm not too big into FE. All I know is Ike represents 2 really recent games, Marth is apparently "Mr. FE", & Roy was a now archaic marketing ploy.

Lol. No Krystal or Isaac? You fail in my book.
Krystal is fur***gotry. I hate her, but she seems likely. I said I wouldn't be judging anything I knew too little about. I stopped playing Star Fox after 64, the last good one. As for Isaac, I'm not predicting any new worlds beyond Game & Watch & Rockman, because then it's just random guessing.

Pluvius

Smash Journeyman
Needs more Bowser Jr. and less Rockman.
Mario won't get 6 reps.

Why is it I like everyone you hate? :ohwell:
Don't insult Krystal, even if you dislike her (and 64 is the only game besides SNES SF :p)
Krystal is just for people that have the hots for foxes, nothing more.

Thats exactly the same as my roster except i have Krystal and Bowser Jr. on mine
In addition to everything that I had? You had 6 Mario reps?

Top Bottom