• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

please rate my vids

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Bad quality and umm...are you playing a computer? Your opponent kinda umm. Sucks.
...Nice try?

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
your awesome with Fox, but play online. pretty fast fox XD. Oh and I'm happy to know that you know how to dash pivot. Soo much peeps online don't even use it XD. Awesome Falcon too, **** fast Lol. How long did it take for you to get this good? And are you using a controller? Keyboard FTW!

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Hmm another one from South America , anyway I was expecting alot worse but that was good. Though you should play more humans instead of comps

Brisk

Smash Rookie
It's kind of hard to tell against playing a computer, as none of the mindgames really apply. Looks like you've got Fox's technical side down pretty well though, with a nice mix of offense/laser spam.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
yeah, can't tell vs a computer. knowing what they're going to do the entire time takes away a majority of the skill of the game.

Top Bottom