• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please rate my Falco and Jigs.

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWN32EhFpHM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Inv-g0lrf4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtpJsWZV8q8

Before any of you tell me "omfg l-cancel" when I try to pillar and shine combo, it's because I can't always get the fast fall when I hit my opponents shield (most evident against E4L)

I'm trying my best to get around this since I can L-Cancel consistantly otherwise. I also can't double laser consistantly during a game, which is evident against Saetia. I'm still getting the timing down.

Another thing is that I've only recently figured out what to do to improve my mind games, evident against Saetia, but the game against E4L was before I learned what I needed to do so I did alot of things I don't do anymore or as often. I also can't get much better than what I am at the moment mostly because I can only play two people. E4L and Saetia. Saetia tried to get us hooked up with BWill, but we can't seem to get him at a convenient time. If any AZ players would like to hit me or Saetia up, PM me.

I'll post more movies as Youtube clears them and I record them.

kyuubijutsu

Smash Rookie
im not that great at smash but u should try getting that execution down. cant implement no mindgames if u cant even pull em off =o. practice practice practice... u should also learn reverse shl. basically when u do a shl u mainly go foward right? with reverse shl u can spam ghey lasers at ur opponent, but u can spam them while going away from them. i like doing it to annoy the person im facing =D. first do a shl but right before u press b and fastfall, tap the opposite direction ur facing on ur control stick. that way ull do a shl but ull do it facing the other way. if my explaination is too ******** to understand ask someone else >_<;. also something else i noticed is that u should start teching more often cuz when u were facing that fox u coulda avoided some of his attacks if u just teched.

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm...

1st video
Need more mind games and variations... You solely rely using SHB to close in...

2nd video
Falco is quite sluggish... I think you were more into completing a couple of Falco's combo tricks rather than playing the match itself... Need mind games...

3rd video
Still relying on SHB to close in... Need more variations and mind games!!!

kyuubijutsu

Smash Rookie
Hmmm...

1st video
Need more mind games and variations... You solely rely using SHB to close in...
being able reverse shb gives u another option of just annoying the crap outta the opponent and making them move in. unless its a fox / falco then they can just use their shine to reflect xD. but that could be a mindgame also cuz at u can do a empty short hop to make them think ur gonna do a shb but really u just fake em out and if they dont jc that shine then punish them.

2nd video
Falco is quite sluggish... I think you were more into completing a couple of Falco's combo tricks rather than playing the match itself... Need mind games...
once u have execution down, u wont feel like ur having such a hard time and u can concentrate on the match / ur opponent more than trying to pull something off. thats why i say u cant implement them mindgames if u cant even do them =o. another thing i noticed when u faced that fox is that u shouldve edgehogged, unless u thought it wouldve been better for u not to edgehog.

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
I CAN Reverse laser. >_> I'm trying to break my habit of camping since Marth and Fox can take advanage of it. And as for teching, I try. It doesn't always happen though. I sure you all have that problem sometimes. And as for changing up my approach, I'm working on that too. IO'm getting alot of the same feedback from E4L as you people.

Top Bottom