• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I believe many people have created high quality smash videos and i wanted to do this as well so i bought a DVD recorder and have it all set up with my GC. Now i have recorded tons of matches and what not so i am looking to start editing it but here in lies the problem. After tons of research and looking for the correct program, i have successfully uploaded my DVD's into DVD folders that contain VOB (DVD files). Now i am trying to convert these DVD files into any format i can edit with (wmv,avi,mpeg, etc..). So i have tried tons and tons of programs and i always have a problem one way or another, one program made it all choppy and could barely see anything and others made it lag/speed up at certain parts to the point where the video was not even watchable. As far as audio goes, no program i have used can correctly sync the audio and video, but this does not matter because i am just going to dub music over the footage anyway. If anyone has absolutely any information on a program that might work or has worked for them, it would be greatly appreciated this has stumped me for a long time and am just getting frustrated beyond belief. Thanks ^.^

Top Bottom