• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLEASE HELP

Boom O'Pow

Smash Rookie
I have wanted to play Project M so badly on my Wii. I got a PNY premium 2GB SD card and loaded all the Hackless Wifi Safe files onto it. No mistakes. I deleted all of my custom stages in Brawl beforehand. When I opened Brawl and went to Stage Builder, everything went well and the Project M launch menu booted up successfully. It was all up to date so I went ahead and smashed the play button. Next thing I knew, my Wii went back to the Wii Menu screen as if I had just turned on the system. I was using a Gamecube controller, not sure that makes a difference. My Wii was previously jailbroken, but I deleted the Homebrew channel in order to "unjailbreak" it.
I HOPE TO :138: THAT YOU REPLY.
I NEED HELP ASAP.
Sincerly,
Boom
:025::039::150::007::002::006:

Boom O'Pow

Smash Rookie
Yeah I know the problem. My Brawl disk is kinda scratched.:086: I used the SD card with my friends Brawl and something else happened. When I pressed play on the Project M launch screen it went back to the Brawl start menu. Then I just gave up and played Brawl but there were two:4wario2:s on the character screen. Then the Wii froze.

Top Bottom